Paving the way with our values.
Guiding our work, we promise to always enact the following:
- Be intentionally inclusive to engage a broad range of individuals, families, groups, and a cross-sector of institutions to ensure diverse perspectives shape our ecosystem.
- Ensure children, youth, and adult learners of all backgrounds and identities (especially gender and race) have equitable access to and opportunity to participate in high-quality STEM learning.
- Foster a collaborative, research-informed, data-driven process that enables a culture of continuous improvement.
- Create a respectful, empowering space that enables consistent communication, honest feedback, transparency, and authentic, open dialogue.
- Develop and sustain a hub for innovation and experimentation related to STEM learning by encouraging risk-taking and piloting new practices.
- Sustain an ecosystem structure that leverages existing resources through collaborative planning and new investments that scale impact and address gaps.