HOW TO USE THIS CALENDAR
Welcome to the BETA STEMSTL Community STEM Calendar. With all the online learning opportunities being made available in response to COVID19, it can be hard to navigate, so STEMSTL has put together this calendar so you can easily see all the important online learning opportunities available in one place! See the description for specific age ranges (if available). When you select an item, the link to that item will be listed under “Location”.
HOW TO ADD THIS CALENDAR TO YOUR PERSONAL CALENDAR
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- On the left, next to “Other calendars,” click Add From URL.
- Enter the calendar’s address in the field provided.
- Click Add calendar. The calendar will appear on the left side under “Other calendars.”
It might take up to 12 hours for changes to show in your Google Calendar.
Copy this address. Note that the address listed here and the one above for Google are different, this address is meant to work specifically with iCal and Outlook.
Now you need to add this link into Outlook, so open Outlook, and go to your calendar. Right-click the “Shared Calendars” option and then select Add Calendar > From Internet
Paste the address from Google Calendar into the text box and then click “OK.”
Copy this address. Note that the address listed here and the one for Google calendar are different, this address is meant to work specifically with iCal and Outlook.
- Copy the link above.
- Then, on your iPhone or iPad go to Settings > Accounts & Passwords > Add Account > Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the Server section, paste that ICS link you copied.
- Next you can choose a Description, and enter a username and password if the calendar needs it.
- Finally, tap the Use SSL switch, and hit the Save button. You’re good to go.